A&A Hardware, a family owned hardware store in Greene Maine has been selling Live Lobster and other seafood for some time now. They have recently started shipping Live lobster all over the continental U.S. They approached Pixel Lily to create a eCommerce website for their Live Lobsters. The functionality requirements for this project were:
- An easy to use online store where customers can purchase lobsters to be delivered via UPS.
- The ability for A&A Hardware to easily add products and update the prices as needed.
- The ability to have “regular content” pages on the site that contains information about A&A Hardware and how to cook lobster. A&A Hardware should be able to easily add more pages in the future.
- Facebook fan page integration.
- “Contact Us” page with a “form to email”, phone number, and email address.
- The shopping and checkout experience for the customer should be as simple as possible.
Pixel Lily investigated eCommerce options and recommended CoreCommerce for this project. Pixel Lily then designed, developed, and implemented the A&A Lobster eCommerce site into CoreCommerce.
Project Completed: July 2010
View Site: www.aalobster.com
“I want to thank you, Ashley, for doing a great job on our website, www.aalobster.com! When given your name, I was very pleased since I was starting to worry we would not a have a web page for the August event I was going to attend! Not only did you get it done in record time, it looks great!
The event I attended in Indiana was made up of many outdoor writers and other media people who stated how nice the web page looked and how easy it was to use.
You also did a great job in the design of our business cards! While I attended a Hardware Show in Chicago, I gave out my business cards and almost every time they would say, “Great looking card!”
Thanks for your help and I will tell all I can to contact you to build their website!”
- eCommerce implementation (CoreCommerce)
- facebook Integration
- Google Analytics Deployment